Australia is a most desired education destination for international students.

A person who wants to study in Australia must obtain an Australian student visa before starting course. There are two different types of student visa subclasses. Student visa (subclass 500) and Student Guardian visa (subclass 590).

There are a number of steps you must go through including:

  • Decide your preferred course and institution.
  • Submit your application to the institution.
  • Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
  • Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
  • Apply for your student visa.

There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for your institution application and your visa application. This includes:

  • Academic requirements.
  • English language requirements.
  • Evidence of funds to support your study.
  • Overseas student health cover (OSHC).

Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE).

The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement is a vital measure to ensure that only genuine applicants are granted a student visa.

If you think you are looking for this visa and need more advice then we can help you with our professional advice. Please fill your details and click away, we will look after whole process.


Quick Contact Form

WhatsApp us whatsapp
Enquire Now

Please fill up the form below and our advisors will get in touch with you.